Thursday, July 6, 2017

When your lost... What do YOU do ??


I find that when we are lost,  we still hold onto things that make us comfortable.  Sometimes, i think it can be as simple as a familiar food or a familiar face..   A connection to a song...  I know when i am lost,  i tend to search frantically those things that make me feel better. 

I know that writing is a release for me.  It helps to put it on paper. 

"pen and paper don't lie "-Jeff Harrison

Most days i move right along and enjoy the memories of the past.   I have separated my life into two compartments...  Before Jeff passed away and after Jeff passed away. 

The days that followed Jeffs death are blurry...  I did not know who i was.   I thought i was doing ok. Chances are I was not...  I can not remember a time in my life where i felt so lost. I am lost now. I can not find my way. I can not figure out who i am. 




I know that i  am hurting emotionally. I am watching so many things spiral out of control. I run in circles trying to be the best me i can be. Trying to be  Wife,  a mother,  a maid,  a caregiver and i just cant do it...  I cant. 
I get tired of people telling me that they didnt hurt me. That's not their call...  I know my heart and it is shattered for so many reasons... 


I miss my people. The ones who hold me up when i am falling.  I got to see my sister for a few minutes and it was good for my soul.   I miss her and my squishy and my mini me.   I miss my mom. 
I feel like a tumbleweed lately...  Not grounded...  Fearful of my future,  uncertain about life in general. 

Nick is struggling again..  He is becoming aggressive and acting manic.   Send him some good vibes.    I am a mom 1st and i will always fight for my kids.   I promised them i would never abandon them and i love them unconditionally.   Right now,  life is just hard. 

Sorry this was not a very happy post. It is honest and raw




No comments:

Post a Comment