Saturday, September 23, 2017

Life... Happens while we are busy making plans...

It seems to me that we choose living with regrets instead of letting them go.   I try to stay humble in all my endeavors and kind.   I want to teach my children that if you are kind first, sometimes that is all you have to be.   I have had people challenge me about my way of handling situations and making remarks that i have taught my boys to be "doormats"  i wholeheartedly disagree.   I have been on my earthly journey for quite some time now. I only want to help where i can,  love as deep and passionately as i am able,  make memories and continue to conquer my demons...


I write so that my thoughts have a soft place to land..   Otherwise my words become like weapons,  slicing and plowing through others words as they come at you all while trying to call this a "conversation "  well,  here is what i do...  (i am sharing some secrets with you all...  Be grateful..  Hahaha) 

My way of dealing is to just shut down..  Shut down...  I do what i do  necessary to survive all while smiling and no one else has any idea what is going on in my head..  I typically do not run around without a plan B.   


I have tried to put my self-worth at the forefront of everything. I have gotten lost in the trenches of life. Finding yourself searching to keep everyone and everything balanced,  sometimes, things fall. I have my thirst again for me...  My self-worth.  Have you lost yours?  

I am now conquering my health issues. My body shutting down,  no relief in 7 weeks of bones and joints swelling...  Im so SICK of being this way. I try to be in the now. The positive, but im totally not being honest...  Im sick...  Im holding on !!!

Stay true to you... Never be the heel. That is the worst feeling in the world... Trust if you can...  If its broken,  hope the universe saves you and allows you to trust again...  Love the one your with!!! 

Michelle 




No comments:

Post a Comment