Monday, July 8, 2013

Life is Fragile... 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN...
JULY 9TH, 5:19 A.M
 
July 9th, 1992- Justin Douglas Willeby entered the world and my life changed forever.  I can not believe that 21 yrs ago you took your first breath, opened your beautiful little eyes and starred back at me for the first time.  I created you.  The best thing I have ever done in this world by far.  There was no manual, no instructions, just me and you to take on the world.  I made plenty of mistakes, always tried to do the right thing, but being so young and being a mommy was so scary at first.  I wish that I had done things differently, but I have no regrets.  We learned as we went along. 
 
You are the only person in the world who has heard my heartbeat from the inside...  We have always been close and shared a special bond... A closeness that I do not believe all children have with their moms.  I had to grow up and you grew up with me.  I treasured all your firsts, your first tooth, your first crawl, your first steps...  Your first day of school, middle school, high school...  Playing football.
 
You are the reason that I continued to breathe, the reason I got up some days. 
 
I know how hard this birthday will be for you.  Dad would have made a HUGE deal out of today.  He is so proud of you and the young man you are becoming.  I know that he is watching over you and keeping you safe and trying to guide you.  Listen to what your heart desires...  I know that you have had to step into some adult roles that you should not have to assume at your age.  You are doing a great job and I want you to know that I love you sooooo much !!! 
 
Enjoy your day...  We have lots to celebrate !!! 
 
Love you to the sky and back again.
 
Mom & Dad !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment