Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKOLAS ROBERT HARRISON
AUGUST 27TH, 2004
 
 
 
 
Tried to get this post up last night for Nick's Birthday,  spent way too much time on it and finally surrendered, not willingly... 
 
Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet son Nikolas.  You had a trying beginning to life and have continued the fight every day... You were placed in  my arms when you were 3.5 months old and barely weighed 7 lbs... Tiny, Tiny, Tiny thing...  I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to be your mommy.  You give me challenges, oh boy do you give me challenges.  We overcome them and always will.  I promised to always be your voice, you inspire me to be a better me.  I love you !
 
You may not have grown in my tummy, but I carried you in my heart and always will. 
 
Love, Hugs and Sandy toes
 
The Gang of H's

No comments:

Post a Comment