Friday, March 21, 2014

The waves of who I am...

The me you know is truly what you see.  I am flawed. I am my own worst enemy. I AM MY WORST CRITIC ...  I will never ever be a "good enough" me.  I am always looking to improve myself and my relationships.  I do know that I come in waves...Sometimes slapping the shore in an angry fashion and enjoying the retreat back into the safe haven of the calmness. There are times when the waves of me are only ripples softly cascading back and forth with the rhythm of the tide...


Our family is growing and the blending of two lives is an adventurous journey. We are making lots of new memories and continuing to keep Jeff's memory alive. The boys love sharing funny stories of their daddy to Josh and the girls. The boys also talk about how much they miss their daddy and how lucky the girls and Josh's son are to have him here to do all the fun things they do together. WE are fortunate to have Josh embrace us and love us and to have him in our lives.



Also can't wait to meet this little guy... He will coming to visit with us this summer.  Josh's son Jaycob lives out of state and you all know my theory on time... It's precious.  We are going to have tons of fun this summer... The boys are excited to meet him and ride bikes and play together with the girlies...  Going to be some fun times coming down the pipe... 


Justin is working hard at training every week and working a full time job as well.  He is making plans to move out on his own in September.  It will be hard on me to just not have his sweet face here every day.  I have not gone more than about 7 days in his entire life without having him at home.  Big hurdles, but it is time...  Justin has been shaped and molded into what Jeff taught him and he has some amazing morals and ethics about him.  I am very proud of him... I love him to the moon and back again... Infinity !!! 8888888


We continue to do the next right thing and I continue to remember how much I was loved and how to love those that are dear to me.  Be happy for us... Moving on does not mean we have forgotten, it just means we we are healing and Jeff is guiding us from over the Rainbow bridge... He always told me that he would take care of me no matte what... He is still doing that... I still grieve.  I will always grieve... I will always miss him... He will always live in my heart, where now there is space for someone else to reside... I never knew it to be possible to love someone again as much as the love Jeff and I shared...  Well, it is... I feel super duper lucky to have had that happen for me twice, many people will never have that once !!!

From us out in the boonies..
The Gang of H's and a couple of Ptak's hanging around !!! :)

mwah...
 Love the one your with... You are never promised tomorrow... Say I love you... Live with no regrets !!!

Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment