Thursday, March 27, 2014

Keepin On... Keepin On...

The crew !!! 


Thought I would blog a bit since I had treatment last night and am feeling a bit better... Lots of thoughts going through my head at the moment... Some I can share, some I CANNOT...  Life is changing... It's a good change.  A positive change.  I think it is a reminder that we are still here for a reason. That our purpose here has not been fulfilled.  I believe you have to continue to live and dream and love and experience life on an amazing level.  I will not settle for ordinary in anything that I do.  I have no desire to show my children that ordinary is okay.  I say JUMP... do not look.. Just do it !!! 

My 40th birthday will be upon me soon.. I have a goal.. I am going to do 40 random acts of kindness between April 1st and my birthday June 13th.  I also want to skydive on my birthday... that is a whole different blog topic.  ( really really really want to do it )

I never thought that any birthday would really have any affect on me, but somehow I think this one will.  I bet you are thinking I mean negatively, NOT... I am happy to be 40... it means I am still here.  I tried to check out of life and surrender to the demons in my head... there I was, again, facing all that nonsense full frontal, deciding that it was NOT going to happen.  It did NOT I am here, I am living... I enjoy waking up and taking on the day.  I decided I am one badass bitch... 


( and it has )


I think I have learned a lot about my soul on this journey. I bear mine.. do you? 




Not much more can be said... Goodnight everyone... Appreciate what you have, enjoy life.  Love the one you are with... Be KIND !!!

Love from The gang of H's and the Ptaks 

Michelle 









No comments:

Post a Comment