Thursday, June 19, 2014

Be Kind or Be Quiet

I need to clarify a few things about my blog yesterday.  It was a post to make you think....  It was a question that we are all perplexed with at some point in time.

I am happy...  I am no upset... I am at peace... I hope that no one read the blog thinking that I was questioning where I stood.

My children and myself will continue to celebrate their daddy... He taught me the lessons of love and I fully intend on continuing to Love while here on this earthly journey.

I love my life with Josh and his kiddies with my kiddies...  No question about it.  He is an amazing daddy and I love him with all my heart... We will continue to make memories...  have tons of laughs and enjoy this journey here together.

Please do not judge or think that you know where I have gone through... You can not unless you have walked in my shoes...

No rant, no rave... Just wanted to clarify...  Hug your family, love the one you are with... always say I love you !!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment