Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A story book ending... or a beginning... you decide !!!


The single most important thing in my world... Family !!! They are not all blood related, some are acquired, some have just always been there. I would do anything for anyone in  my family within reason and of course to help them and not help to harm them in any manner.  We learn that there are those in our lives that can contaminate the air we breathe and just their mere presence can change the absolute value of a great time into a negative experience, but they are family so we absorb the negative energy and hope that our next encounter we can bounce some positive vibes onto them and they grab a hold of them and find their happy.  My children and the immediate people in my lives I would do anything for, and them for me.  It is not even a question.  It just IS.  Moving away from my mom and sisters and nieces and nephews was a big decision but they have all supported all my endeavors, even when they shake their head and I am sure have slight committee meetings about what crazy Michelle is up to now.  It is not fun anymore to try and do something outlandish, they expect it out of me.  Dang it !!!  ha ha ha !!! I pledge to keep trying..  :)


We have been doing really well.  Enjoying the summer with the kiddies and getting ready for 4th of July... Fireworks and of course a bonfire.  Making memories.. enjoying past memories and living every day to the fullest. My story does not end here, it will keep on and on.. I make the choice to Live and Love everyday.  I still feel so fortunate to have the people in my life..  


Not much more to say here folks.  Hope to have more to blog about soon..  In the mean time I do want to say to Josh that I am so grateful to have you in our lives.  I say it over and over again but I want other people to know that love after loss is possible.  Trust your heart.  I am happy again and Josh makes me smile.  

Love you Infinity !!! 
  

Love the one you are with, always say I love you !!! 
Love the gang of H's and the Ptaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment