Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Making new memories


We survived Thanksgiving and had a great time with family and good food.  I made my first turkey ever and it was really good. It was a nice day to be outside and it was also a day of reflection.. Reflection about how far we have come  and how we have adapted to our new Normal. I am blessed I'm a multitude of ways and have plenty to be thankful for on a daily basis.


We got invited to join Rita and David on the beach and then granny Rita got sick and had to cancel but they were gracious to allow us to come to Pcb and enjoy the weekend without them there. We sure missed seeing them but we had a great time and went to Rosemary Beach and saw the lights and SANTA... The kids had a blast... and of course we saw the beach.

On this journey I have had to embrace the me I never knew... at times I have felt broken. I have felt defeated. I have felt like the ones I counted on could not support me.  In this journey I discovered I was a diamond and diamonds can't be broken... 


We enter into the next few weeks that will be incredibly difficult. I choose to stay on the roller coaster and enjoy the ride. At times I cover my eyes because I do not want to see what is coming and other times I enjoy it with eyes wide open.  

No matter what the ride of life has you on... make a choice. 

Hugs to you and yours....
love the one your with..  always say I love you...

michelle and the GA get of h's and the Ptak

P.s still no wedding info nailed down except the engagement party will be Jan 10th IN GA. ... yayayayaya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment