Sunday, March 8, 2015

Catch up BLOG ! enjoy !!

 
Wow, I have missed you all...  There has been so much going on in our world that I have not had time to sit down and write...  I have tried so many times, but since before Christmas I have been struggling with keeping my pain under control and have been changing medications and it has worn me out. 
 
 
We have had lots going on here in the boonies...  WE GOT MARRIED... It was beautiful... Just us and the little guys, Justin and our dads were present... We decided that once again, Life is short, Why Wait?  We are still planning an all out PARTY in July and we hope you all will be able to join us in celebrating our Marriage... The most important thing to Josh and I is Family.  I want to clear the air and say that by no means did we RUN off and get married ignoring all the love and support we have received from you all.... Simply put, we wanted our wedding to be more of an intimate affair... We love you all and look forward to seeing everybody in JULY... YEAH !!! 
 
Our Journey beginning as Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Ptak... Happy Happy Happy



 
We have all experienced loss in some form or another... I experienced the loss of Jeff and will never " get over " that loss.  However, like this quote says>  I have been carved into a different individual.   love more, and want to LIVE... and I am kinder and believe in being kind, until they cross that line that requires me to be unkind,.

 
Dr. Hulon Crayton... I owe my very existence to you and will be forever indebted to you for your compassion, love and belief in me when I didn't believe in myself.  I came to you 4 years ago, broken, in a wheel chair, begging for anything, you showed me HOPE, and how to believe in myself.  With that encouragement and your expertise in Rheumatology I got to LIVE... really LIVE.  Walking, taking care of my children and myself.  On Valentines' day, you earned your Angel Wings after you battled your own battles, never losing hope and always making sure your patients were taken care of... Rest easy Dr. Feelgood.. We will miss you.

 
WE are loving married life.  Making plans and changes to our household... me, trying to get used to my new last name.  I love it..

 
We sent our save the dates, the date is July 18th for the Reception and celebration of our marriage.  Invitations will go out... So be on the look out.  It's and " after I do, BBQ" 
 

Some wedding pics.  We were missing Jaycob, but can't wait to see him and have some more pics made with him in them... We love our babies..

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY...

 
 
We have lots more going on, but just wanted to get a quick blog out and give everybody some of the info going on behind the scenes.  Never a dull moment.  Love the one you are with, always say I love you and never ever be unkind.
 
Hugs and love to you all,
The gang of H's and the Ptaks...
 
Michelle

1 comment: