Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tangled up in what?



Yep,  That's what is says " All tangled up in my Underwear ".....  It's a southern thing....  Hopefully, for those who are not familiar with that term, ya'll can figure it out...  ha ha ha !!!

This is the term I refer to when I just can not get rid of my anxiety.  I have had quite a bit lately.  Nick and Noland's Medical Insurance has been cancelled...  Have no idea why... Went to get medication refilled and the pharmacy let me know.  Will have to call on Monday... Until then, Nick is not having great days.  Ugghhhh.  The balancing of life and all it's uncertainties is draining some days.  Nick also ran at School.  I am sure it will all level out.  We have a lot going on that is difficult for him to process I believe.

Now for our BIG NEWS... We are moving.  We are staying in Florida...  Absolutely, without a doubt.  That will not change.  We are moving about an hour from Panama City Beach... The area we are moving to is country... quiet, serene, and calm.  The boys will have a yard to play in and ride their bicycles.  They are excited...  The school is great and will have resources available for Nick and I believe it is just time.  The condo has been great, but there is constantly something going on, an event, or it's crowded.  Just time to get back to simpler living and continue to heal...

The Beach will only be about 30 minutes away, but there are other areas with bodies of water, like these beautiful springs we can play in and explore.  Looking forward to the change.  I will not lie; I am scared to death.  I was recently reminded that I am no alone.  I sometimes forget that....  We will be ok.  We will be better than ok.. We will be awesome !!!

Not much to blog on...  Just trying to shake that feeling " all tangled up in my underwear "  Ya'll enjoy each other.  Take time to tell the one you are with that you love them...  Life is short !!! LIVE IT !!!

Love and Hugs,
Michelle and the gang of H's

No comments:

Post a Comment