Monday, September 23, 2013

Life continues on... Changes happen.... We just learn to roll with it !!!

HOME ..... VERY SOON !!!

Revealing our big news...  We are moving...  Excited.... Scared.... ( to fricken death ) ... Excited... Whoa !!! Lots of feelings... However, hesitation is not one of them.  The boys are ready, beyond ready...  The yard is huge and everyone will have their own bedroom... Yay !!!  Even ME !!!!  Looking forward to hay bales in the driveway with fall decorations and lots and lots of new memories...  It's a good thing...  Some may not agree, who cares...  It's right for us....

Making all the preparations for the move.... Never ever ever have I done this by myself.  Getting Nick and Noland squared away at the new School... Moving the IEP, meeting with the placement resource teachers.  Everybody has been so helpful...  It's a very small school compared to what they have been attending for 3 years, I think that is going to be so beneficial to them and ME...  Hoping I can volunteer more at the School...  Another step forward... Attraversiamo.... ( you know who you are )

Gdaddy and his boys.  Wow !!! My dad and Felicia will be in the same town as us...  Excitement is a brewing...  I have been here with no family for 3 years.  Those who know me, know that FAMILY is the up most important thing to me and my kids.  Lots of good things happening...

I am feeling great, except when it's close to treatment time or the rain comes flooding in for several days in a row... I keep requesting no more than a couple of hours of rain at a time, but the memo must not be getting any attention.  I am so excited for fall, the move and what is in store for us in the future.  Kicking rocks in the yard, dirt roads, bonfires, and chilling on the porch during one of those rains...  


This has been the quote I have pondered on recently.  I usually share with you all something that I am holding dear to my heart.  This is it right now.  I have been judged and continue to be judged by so many because of what I believe and how I choose to live my life and raise my children, that I too have to be careful to not cast judgement on anyone.  If we are different, that's what makes the world go round.  

We continue to go onward and upward, making Jeff proud, knowing he is watching over us and keeping us safe and guiding us when we need it.

My love to you all....
Michelle and the gang of H's

No comments:

Post a Comment