Thursday, April 17, 2014

Are you a SCREAMER ?

I got your attention huh?  Well... ??? Are you a screamer in life. When life gets rough do you fly off the handle and lose it ? Do you blame others for your misery?  Are you constantly looking for why bad things happen to you ?  If so, yes you are a screamer in life... A whiney ass....  Life is unkind at times. Fact of the matter is that half of what you get out of life is your doing.  You make the choice to allow others to mistreat you by not stopping it. You make the choice to continue on paths that are not making you happy.... 

I certainly am not a screamer. .. I throw my hands up and have learned to enjoy the ride. It is a short ride if you stop and look at it. I was reflecting today on my little guys and daydreaming about when they were toddling and getting into everything. I had two under the age if two so they were into EVERYTHING.  It seemed as though they would never outgrow it and yet they did. Now it seems so long ago. 

Do not whine through life and miss all the fun and good stuff. Learn to enjoy the ride.. throw caution to the Wind and do Things you would never ever consider doing... 

love the one you are with... always be kind... say I love you !!!

Mwah from the Harrisons and a few Ptak

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment