Monday, June 10, 2013

 
Awesome Trip to GA...
 

We had such a great time in GA.  Noland and I traveled on Wednesday, right after School got out.  Nick stayed here with Justin and Grandaddy...  They had several adventures while we were gone.  Nick is just not able to make the trip right now with all the transitions.  He is really having a hard time with change.  We are working on these behavioral modifications and hopeful it will reverse and we can make the trip with Nick next time...

Saw my sister, mini me and squishy, my brother in law and my mom on Wednesday.  Crashed their house before heading out to Griffin the next morning.  We had a yummy veggie dinner and loved seeing them, even if it wasn't long enough... Love them to pieces...

I saw my awesome Dr. M on Thursday and got some clarification on my labs...  We are good !!! Yay !!!  Staying on the same treatment for a bit and will be seeing my awesome Dr. Crayton soon here in PCB and if he agrees, no change in treatment plan.  Hopeful, because I already know how to tackle this beast.  I hate changing treatments, I have to relearn how to survive through them all again.

Crashed Jenn's house on Thursday and Friday night.  We had fun, talking and staying up late...  Seeing the kids and of course that fearful... ooooohhhh pit bull Grace...  she will lick you to death... LOL

While I was gone, Justin had his first clinical on Friday at the ER.  He learned a lot and saw a lot.  I am so proud of him.  He is really found his " thing " in the world I believe.  He so enjoys helping people and his heart is so big...



On Friday, I had the privledge of attending my dear friend April's wedding.  It was a Barn Wedding.  Very awesome...  Decked out in boots and cut off blue jean shorts...  It rocked.  Had a great time seeing my GA folks. 


Saturday, we headed home and got to see my sweet friend Josh and his girlies.  Noland enjoys playing with them so much.  We had homemade chicken pot pie and swam later in the evening.  It was the perfect end to being out of town... 

Sunday, we were going to ride, that did not happen, so we did what anybody does on the Beach when it's a rainy day, we headed out for a drink and good times... 

Ms. Newby's rocks... It was rainy and yucky.  Daddy did ride for a second and the rain just came rolling in with thunder and that was the end of that...


This was fun anyway...  So, we are in the beginning of summer break for the kiddies.  Hope we survive and Yesterday started my Birthday Week...  Yay...

Take care all !!!

Love and Hugs.

Michelle and the Gang






No comments:

Post a Comment