Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today has been a good day... Actually, yesterday wasn't so bad either.  I took the kids half way to GA to meet one of my bestest friends in the world and she took them to GA the rest of the way.  Awesome people I have in my life today.  We met at Wendy's and the kids ate and we got to visit for a bit and then Justin and I headed home and she went the opposite direction.  I love you Jennifer !!! You rock. 

 
Of course this is such a cheesy pic of us, but oh well.  I got some good hugs and that is all that matters.  Got home pretty late and actually got to sleep in today!!!  I really needed this break.  Went and cleaned the condo and got ready for our Resident Dinner here at the condo.. We had a blast sitting on the deck, getting to know everybody that showed up who lives here, dancing, listening to the music and hanging out with our favorite bartender Dan the Man...  Played some pool and had a really great evening. 
 
 
After the dinner started, we all stayed till around 11 and just hung out.  I even planked for everybody...
 
 
I will neither confirm or deny that I had anything to drink at this point in the evening. 
 
So, today was a great day !!!  Confused about some things going on in my life and directions that I am headed, but what's new, right?  I guess this is the part where you just hold on and hope and pray that the navigational part of your soul takes over and allows you to just feel in the right direction. 
 
That is all I have to offer today.  No rants, No tears, Just fun !!!
 
Love and hugs to you all !!1
Peace, Love and ( shoes, I knew I forgot something )
 
Michelle and the Gang of H's
 


No comments:

Post a Comment