Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY GA FOLKS...but I still LOVE Florida !!!!

 
 
 
The beach is amazing and living here is truly a gift.  One that I choose to not take for granted.  When I am sitting on the sand and watching the tide slap the shoreline, I am comforted.  It is where I feel the most alive...  However, there is something comforting in going to GA as well. 
 
 
Since the loss of Jeff, I have made a couple of quick trips back to GA.  One for the memorial, another for some documents, another for Dr.'s appt.  This trip is to see some friends, celebrate a Wedding, also see my Dr. but more importantly, a chance to just breathe a little bit.  I feel like most days I have the weight of the world sitting on my shoulders.  I am really looking forward to kicking back, seeing some old friends, seeing family and having some one on one time with Noland. 
 
My daddy is flying in tomorrow to take care of Nick...I will pick him up from the airport and then get him and Nick settled and off Noland and I will go.  I really wanted to fly but I really need my car to get to so many places while in GA.  It just made sense this time to drive.  Hopefully the drive won't be too much for me and I will survive it by myself. I am positive Noland will keep me company. 

So, we are getting ready to get the car packed and excited.  So, if you feel a disturbance in the force, it's just us crossing the GA line...  Watch out, you never know where I might turn up...

Love and Hugs !!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment