Friday, November 29, 2013

Family, Friends and Lots of LOVE !!!

 
 
Thanksgiving this year was exciting and apprehensive.  It's approach brought with it some expected feelings, however, we made it... Not only did we make it, but we did it smiling, surrounded by family and friends and some amazing food....  Yummy... Knowing Jeff was watching over us and he was smiling too...  We miss you terribly but will continue to LIVE !!!
 
 
We are so grateful for Brownie...  She is amazing.  I love her to pieces.  She truly knows my heart and loves me no matter what.  She shows up and that is all I need... Her journey from Georgia to Florida to spend the Holiday with us was awesome...  I love you Brownie... 
 
My mom and Pops also made the Journey here from Georgia.  It was really exciting for me to share with them our new home and our new hometown... Those hugs mean so much more to me now than they ever did...  They have to LAST till our next visit...  We try not to go too long between visits, but life happens and sometimes you can not control the distance or time. 
 
We also had Gdaddy, my dad and Gmama, Felicia here this year to celebrate with us.  It was so cool to have the house filled with chatter, music and celebration after a long pause of those things happening for us.  I am elated to have been able to have this experience and will treasure this as I have learned to treasure more and more today than  ever...
 
My kiddies were super smiley all day.  My heart smiled all day !!!  What an awesome feeling = want more smiley days... 
 
 
Josh,
I am so grateful to have you in my life.  I say it over and over, You make me smile, you are always there for me and I truly hope that I am there for you when you need me.  So here's to an awesome start to the Holiday Season...  Hoping to make memories and lots and lots of smiles... I love ya !!
 
 
Love the one you are with, enjoy the company you keep and never ever take anyone for granted.  Tell people how you feel...  Have no REGRETS !!!  and LIVE !!! 
 
Mwah.
The Gang of H's
 


No comments:

Post a Comment