Thursday, May 9, 2013

LIFE... A FOUR LETTER WORD.....
 
We become adaptable to our surroundings...  We chew on what people say and how they act, we become hypersensitive to other's actions.  Why?  Welcome to Widowhood...  I have amazing widda-sisters that I have had understand what I am going through, what my irrational thoughts actually mean in a not so literal sense.  It's a club, a club no one wants to become a member of.  However, here we are.  Total strangers, supporting one another through the hellish storms of LIFE, which has now become the new four letter word.  We are the ones comforting each other in the middle of the night when no one can sleep, and the ones awake when one does catch a few hours of sleep and awakens to the reality it was not all a dream.  My widda-sisters are all in different places, but someone has been where you are at the very moment. 
 
This is not to say that friends and family are not helping me through my grief, they are absolutely, but unless they have experienced what I am experiencing, it comes from a good place, they do not understand.  I have had the utmost support, encouragement, and love from the people that are close to me and some that even surprised me. I am grateful for all of these things.  This is where my new journey begins, and the other life I have lived for almost 20 yrs is amended.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment